Commissioned Commercial Freelance
When I take on customer assignments, I shoot for one reason – to help you sell your products or services. With over 25 years of photography experience, I employ problem-solving, high energy, and a strong focus on listening and understanding your unique needs. Here’s what you can expect:.
• Business Analysis – We will discuss your business, sales, marketing efforts, and customer demographics, as well as their targeted clients.
• Optimize the value – We will target the best uses for your photography together so you can maximize the value of your marketing spend – whether it’s a single piece or part of a branding effort.
• Competitive Analysis – We’ll look at your competition and see how we can make your business look more attractive and raise awareness.
• Problem-solving – One size does not fit all. Every client and projects have different requirements, and your marketing and imaging needs deserve unique approaches tailored to your business.
• Fresh eyes – Even if we’re shooting the same product on next projects together, you can expect new and exciting takes for exploration.
This comprehensive approach could be the advantage your business needs to sell and grow – if you’re looking for an edge, consider John Martinotti Photography.
For Commission Family and Individual Portraits
A fine art commissioned portrait must beautifully reflect and communicate who you are and what makes you so unique. You will appreciate the careful attention and beautiful results suited to you or your family. Here’s what you can expect from each portrait session:
1. We’ll do an in-depth consultation to understand your expectations and what you want to communicate.
2. Each portrait session is 2.5 hour long
2. Together, we’ll select concepts, clothing, and any ideas for exploration. John Martinotti Photography. Can also book hair and makeup appointments for you.
3. After your requirements and all of the logistics is set in place, expect your photo shoot to be fun and high-energy.
4. Ten days after the shoot, we’ll review your images and go over sizes, groupings, and print choices. All retouching and edits are complimentary and part of John Martinotti Photography signature.
Art and experience – enjoy both with John Martinotti Photography.